Advanced Masterclass of Eyelash Extensions – Diploma
This Masterclass is designed to turn lash technicians into lash artists. This course is a follow on from Eyelash Extensions and as part of your training your will master all the creative tricks of the trade. It is advised to have a minimum of 3-6 months experience doing lash extensions and feel confident styling your clients. You must have a certificate in foundation in eyelash extensions before commencing to the Advanced Masterclass because of the different techniques that will be taught on this course. This course is of course optional and is ideal if you want to advance to learning xD Volume Lashes and more so build on your confidence to creating beautiful lashes on your clients.
During this Advanced Masterclass you will learn
- The lash curls, colours and thicknesses used in advanced lash styling and volume work
- The skill of creating and applying lashes to create more volume, using multi-lash pick-up and various techniques (Capping, Stacking & Feathering)
- Specialist Bridging technique
- Open & Closed-eye techniques for lower lash application
- Applying coloured lashes, how to apply them, lash selection and application
- Styling and volume tricks for creating individual looks
- Aftercare and lash cleansing methods recommended for clients with volume lashes
€450 (incl Vat & Student Kit) 1:1 / Max 3 persons per class
€350 for past students (discount)
Lunch is also included
Booking Fee €150.00 to be paid to secure date
Balance due on day of course
Course includes Student kit (Value €125)
Please note that this course consists of four parts: theory, practical on a live model, at least 6 case studies and an assessment in the Academy. Your assessment is usually your last case study which you will be required to bring a model for 1.5hrs. For your assessment you may choose the preferred technique i.e. capping, stacking, feathering, bridging, coloured lashes or lower lash application.
Generally this course takes place on a Tuesday or Wednesday however to find out course dates please email Thereasa@thelashboutique.ie
If course dates do not suit, a suitable date can be arranged.
Day 1: 10.30am – 5.30pm (Lunch Included generally 1pm-2pm)-Theory & Practical on live model*
*you are required to bring your own model and a model for your assessment however if you are unable to do so please let us know and we will do our best to supply a model.
Summary of course benefits
During and on completing the course and passing the assessment you will:
- Learn from one of the best lash artists worldwide after Thereasa Arcari being awarded 5th in the World Volume Lash Master Competition 2014
- Social & Personal awarded Thereasa Arcari as Best for Lashes in Ireland 2015
- Receive an ABT (Association of Beauty Therapists) Accredited Diploma
- Access to Private Members Lash Boutique Academy Facebook Page
- Each student will be given a 10% discount every time you shop at www.thelashboutique.ie
- €100 off further training courses at the Lash Boutique Academy
- 10% Discount on Full Set of Lashes
- Ongoing support from The Lash Boutique Academy
Successful completion of the course requires that you demonstrate comprehension of the key concepts of lash extensions and that you submit the required number of case studies within 3 months after completion of training. On successful assessment you will be awarded your well deserved Diploma.
Student kit (Included in Course Fee)
All students attending this Advanced Masterclass in Eyelash Extensions Diploma Course, in addition to the course fee, can purchase any of our lash products with 10% discount directly from the Academy forever! During your training all products required will be supplied by the Academy.
*Students will receive The Lash Boutique Academy Student Kit (Value €125) 11 pieces
1x Training Manual
1 x Sample Client Consultation Form
2 x Trays Mink Lashes (1 Tray Coloured Lashes & 1 Tray Lower Lashes)-may be subject to change based on stock availability
1x Crystal Lash Plate
1 x A1 Adhesive (fast drying)
1 x Gel Glue Remover
1 x Pickup Tweezers
1 x Isolation Tweezers
5 x Pairs of Lint Free Eye Pads
1 x Hand Sanitizer